Top Curve

Documents required with Application

If you are applying for Subsidized Housing (also known as Rent-Geared-to-Income or RGI assistance), please note that the following documentation is required to be submitted with your application:

  • Proof of Legal Status in Canada is required for ALL Members of the Household.

Include a copy of the Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, landed immigrant, permanent resident card OR refugee claimant documents for ALL members of the household.

  • Custody/Access Documents

For all children listed on your application, you must submit a copy of custody and visitation access documentation.  (Examples: court order, custody agreement, child tax credit, social assistance verification showing family benefit unit, etc.)

Please note that your application cannot be processed without all of the above documentation.

Mail or bring the original completed application with appropriate documentation to:

Northumberland County Housing Services
555 Courthouse Road,
Cobourg, ON K9A 5J6                          

Top Curve
Designed by: eSolutionsGroup